Introduce Yourself

• Page
1 post
Jul 01, 2014
6:34 AM

Welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy...I'm the creator of Coinhelp, Jon and I look forward to your posts!

darlene
Jul 01, 2014
8:11 AM

good day,
does anyone know how much one silver quarter is going for today? I have several to sell.

Dominick
Jul 24, 2014
6:22 PM

I need help finding out what kind of coin I have and if it's of any value. Text me 760837468

Jared
Oct 11, 2014
11:28 AM

I've been wondering for a long time how much a coin I own is worth.
It is a MCMVII (1907) LARGE replica.
It is approx. 2inches in diameter, or more.

I would assume it wasn't an attempt at a forgery, seeing as how large the coin is.
I dug it up in my mom's back yard probably 20 years ago, so I know it's a least that old.

I would assume this is some kind of demo coin, proof coin, or something along that line.
It's obviously not real gold (tarnished), but even then, it's way too light for the size of the coin.

I realize it's not going to be worth 2 grand or anything like that, but I do know some replicas, forgeries, proofs, demos, ect. can be worth a pretty penny...

Anyone know anything on this?

Perhaps a link?

Jared
Oct 11, 2014
11:29 AM

I guess I could have also stated it was a double eagle replica

2 posts
Dec 27, 2014
6:33 AM

hello Bill, we do have please send us a Private Email with your contact information...best, Jon

1 post
May 12, 2015
7:07 PM

Why are all the magician's tokens on this site nearly TEN times more than what they have historically sold for on other venues? Or are those just joke prices to mess with people?

1 post
May 19, 2017
8:03 PM

Hi there, hope everyone is having a fantastic night. Interest is Washington Quarters, half dollars for now, originally from Southwestern Louisiana. Have a safe weekend.

4 posts
Apr 14, 2018
4:53 PM

MWilson, the magic tokens listed are the site at top quality, condition always plays a part in the pricing process. I hope that answers your question.

MWilson
May 16, 2018
1:19 PM

NICE message board ! ! ! it only took 3 YEARS for someone to post a reply to my question.

James Carter
May 20, 2018
12:52 AM

Great information thanks for getting this out there for people like me to read.
Web Designing Company Dubai

Anonymous
May 27, 2018
6:07 PM

We amazed using the evaluation a person designed to get this to specific submit amazing. Fantastic exercise!
Niche relevant blog comment

Anonymous
May 28, 2018
7:57 AM

Hello everyone, I amazed with seeing such a wonderful article, I will do some essaylab.com review and would love to see more of your work, Have a great day ahead.

Beets
Jun 20, 2018
5:15 AM

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Beets

Vilson
Jun 21, 2018
12:34 AM

I am glad to read what you have mentioned. I watched Hall of fame movie for entertainment.

Lychee
Jun 21, 2018
4:37 AM

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Lychee

Sunflower Seeds
Jun 21, 2018
4:50 AM

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Sunflower Seeds

Ginseng
Jun 21, 2018
5:01 AM

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Ginseng

Apple Cider Vinegar
Jun 22, 2018
2:04 AM

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Apple Cider Vinegar

Vitamins
Jun 22, 2018
4:11 AM

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Vitamins

Vitamin B1
Jun 22, 2018
11:51 AM

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Vitamin B1

Vitamin E
Jun 23, 2018
9:34 AM

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Vitamin E

Vitamin B12
Jun 23, 2018
10:45 AM

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Vitamin B12

Vitamin B5
Jun 23, 2018
12:12 PM

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Vitamin B5

Vitamin B6
Jun 24, 2018
11:13 AM

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Vitamin B6

Vitamin B9
Jun 25, 2018
12:05 AM

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Vitamin B9

Vitamin D
Jun 25, 2018
1:19 AM

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Vitamin D

Bob
Jun 25, 2018
11:55 PM

Hi! Greetings from Poland!

Anonymous
Jun 27, 2018
3:53 AM

So there is actually nothing here on https://www.internetvibes.net/2018/05/12/4-must-tips-to-writing-a-winning-scholarship-essay/ at all? But what i though your blogpost here would be different but its exactly the same as i saw at another site and well i have to say that i really am dissapointed here as of now !

Anonymous
Jun 28, 2018
4:22 AM

Terrific short article. All the content has an affect on a large amount of emergency worries of our population. Everyone can not be uninvolved to make sure you all of these worries. This approach content gives you plans and additionally techniques. Particularly revealing and additionally effective. http://www.akams.org

Mcafee Support
Jul 28, 2018
2:09 AM

I got an interesting blog on your web site while searching for a similar matter, I have read your whole blog there is lots of knowledge available, it looks good. I have bookmarked your blog it in my system.Mcafee technical support phone number

National calendar da
Aug 02, 2018
1:00 AM

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
National calendar day

Telstra email help
Aug 23, 2018
1:38 AM

There is an ongoing need to understand Telstra’s business and marketing strategies to ensure the content we produce is on message and helps to build the brand. Our task is to apply broader strategy with tactics underpinned by a deep contextual understanding of business thinking, management issues and technology trends.

christmas day 2018 f
Sep 05, 2018
6:12 AM

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. christmas day 2018 funny memes

windows 8.1 guides
Sep 09, 2018
12:19 AM

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . windows 8.1 guides

Rumi
Sep 10, 2018
1:55 AM

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks malakand board fsc result 2018

SEO Training
Sep 11, 2018
11:27 PM

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. SEO Training

buy essay online
Sep 12, 2018
12:26 AM

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! buy essay online

canon driver
Sep 15, 2018
1:20 AM

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning canon driver

Airco<
Sep 16, 2018
7:25 AM

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up Airco

Anonymous
Sep 17, 2018
2:38 AM

Bigpond is the biggest broadband supplier in Australia. They offer a far-reaching scope of web and telephone related administrations.
bigpond support 

Goodtechtricks
Sep 18, 2018
12:39 AM

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
Goodtechtricks

best free movie stre
Sep 18, 2018
12:46 AM

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. best free movie streaming sites

Warmtepompboiler
Sep 21, 2018
11:05 AM

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Warmtepompboiler

Anonymous
Sep 21, 2018
1:16 PM

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. gmail email login

blockchain technolog
Sep 23, 2018
9:03 AM

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. blockchain technology

SEO Services in Chen
Sep 23, 2018
2:07 PM

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... SEO Services in Chennai

best dog chew toys f
Sep 25, 2018
6:04 AM

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. best dog chew toys for puppies

Zonnepanelen offerte
Sep 26, 2018
5:05 AM

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Zonnepanelen offerte

Steam Refund Time
Sep 27, 2018
4:40 AM

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Steam Refund Time

Post a Message

• (8192 Characters Left)

• Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.