1943 nickel

• Page
May 24, 2015
8:17 PM

I have a 1943 silver war nickel? with no mint mark above the building. it does have a small D next to the building on the right side. I know the counterfeit coins don't have a mint mark, but 1943 wasn't the year(s) he made them. I can't find any other coins with the small D next to the building. anyone have info on this?

Strowman
Jun 26, 2018
8:02 AM

Actually, education is quite important to find an easy and beneficial occupation because education helps us in every field of life. I am happy to read the article by cheapest essay writing service and noted that education can’t be denied to get a good job and make the life elated.

Claudia Newbigin
Jun 27, 2018
11:40 PM

Nickel star is one of the bright brands of the current market. All the problems of the brand and topresume resume expert reviews have been empowered for the use of the things for the citizens. The perpetual term is injected for the use of the forms for the humans in life.

Kiara Willson
Nov 30, 2018
3:58 AM

Haven't heard about this nickel in the long time and I am seriously confused about it now does anyone have some knowledge about it then please guide me.

$10 Off old navy coupon

Anonymous
Dec 01, 2018
7:44 AM

A lady quite often visits our school and gives us tips on weight loss. Those tips are not always effective. But the ones that work, actaully works wonders and I am so thankful to her for that.
forskolin where to purchase

Post a Message

• (8192 Characters Left)

• Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.